Process Research Products range of water-based AQUALAPS synthetic chemical gels are used with D.I. water and abrasive to make a slurry.
- AQUALAP is used on silicon wafers up to 300mm in diameter
- AQUALAP reduces the percentage of abrasive used in the lapping process for "cost down"
- AQUALAP overcomes the batch-to-batch variation of the abrasive when made into a slurry, improving process capability
- Long-term suspension of abrasive slurries when using AQUALAPS is superior to all other products on the market
- The latest series of Aqualaps can be recirculated for "cost down"
- AQUALAPS may be used for the lapping of quartz crystals, sapphire and ceramics such as SiC
- AQUALAP gels should be used with calcined aluminum oxide. PWA type or "FO" powder