PROCESS RESEARCH celebrated its Golden Jubilee at the Nassau Inn in Princeton on September 4th. At the celebration in the “Grand Ballroom” more than a hundred employees and guests were in attendance. PRP Distributors flew in from around the world.
A Global Sales Conference was held at the Nassau Inn during the rest of the week.
PRP’s first office was on Nassau Street and opened February 6th, 1958.
PROCESS RESEARCH moved to its present location in Ewing Township in 1986.